Training Workshops & CPDs
If you’d like to find out more about the Omnis offering, get specific product training or arrange a bespoke training programme, simply get in touch with us to discuss your goals.
We promise that whatever activity you choose whether it be onsite training, a factory tour or a focused CPD – that you will leave armed with all the crucial information you need to know when considering, specifying and installing our products and systems. You’ll be left with the understanding of each product or systems key performance characteristics, benefits, and maintenance requirements.
Tailored to you, adding value
We can tailor your Training workshop or CPD to meet your specific needs, making 100% sure that you will go away with the right information that adds value to you, your team and your project.
Suggested options include:
- Omnis Overview Day – This includes; A factory tour at our head offices in Worcester, followed by lunch and concluded with an afternoon delving into the Omnis product, system and service offering.
- Lunch time CPD – A 45 minute session over lunch for you or your team.
- Company focused – Invite a group of employees to take part in a workshop at your offices, tailored to your needs.
- Project focused – A project focused workshop delivered to members of the project team so that they get an in-depth understanding of the systems and products being used on the project.
- On-site best practice – Hold a workshop to inform the on-site teams about best practice on installation and treatment of our products and systems which are being used on your project.
Contact us with your Training needs
Contact us to discuss your training needs or to arrange a CPD