Used in conjunction with the full range of standing seam and box profiled roofing system
Our WalkLiner is used in conjunction with the full range of standing seam and box profiled roofing systems to provide a fully walkable working platform in both its solid and perforated formats. WalkLiner supports the insulation within a warm roof built up system, provides lateral restraint to the top flange of the purlin and in non-perforated format provides the vcl and air barrier when sealed.
Profile Description: 32mm x 1020mm
- Materials Available*: Steel (Fully walkable)
- Finishes: Plain galv, Polyester (Leathergrain, HPS200 Ultra, Sirius on enquiry).
- Gauges: 0.70mm
- Colours: Standard Colours & Special colours (subject to minimum order)
- Formats: Solid & Perforated Available & straight, curved and crimp curved
Walk Liner Fixings:
- Intermediate 1 Nr SDIBSW into every trough
- End Laps 2 Nr SDIBSW into every trough
- Side Laps No requirement for fixings
Walk Liner Sealants:
- End Laps 1 Row of 6×5 butyl – Class A
- Side Laps SDSeal – 50 x 1mm jointing
VCL & Airtightness
Primary VCL: Within our low-humidity non-perforated liner systems the VCL is formed by sealing the WalkLiner as per the above fixing specification.
Results of air leakage tests based on a 50Pa test: As per report No. BP 2395/2/IC/99 (available from technical on request)
Side laps: < 0.1m3/hr/lm
End laps: < 0.1m3/hr/lm
Solid & Perforated: Non-Fragile Class B to ACR[M] 001:2011
Perforated WalkLiner Acoustic Data
Sound Absorption Co-Efficient: NRC – 0.95 to ASTM c 423-01
Class A sound absorption to BS EN 11654-1997
As per report No. C/21441/RO1 (available from technical on request)
Get in touch
Contact us to discuss your next project, learn more about our roofing and cladding solutions or to see how we can become partners.