VT35 / 1035
To be used with the following products:
- ‘Zip-Up’ or Secret Fix Standing Seam Profiles such as SpeedZip®, SpeedDeck® & SpeedRoof®
- Flat roofing materials such as Single Ply Membrane, Asphalt, 3 Layered Felt or Hot melt systems.
- Single Span: typically up to 2.4 metres
- Double Span: typically up to 3.2 metres
- Multi-Spanned: typically up to 3.2 metresMaximum Standard Sheet Lengths up to 13.6 metres (Longer lengths Priced on Application.)
Materials, Gauges & Finishes:
- Steel Material
- 0.75 / 0.88 / 1.00 / 1.13 / 1.25 mm thickness
- Finishes Available
- Galvanised Steel
Hot dip zinc coated steel EN 10147 S280GD +Z275
Minimum zinc coating mass 275gr/m² both sides
- Painted Steel
Hot dip zinc coated steel EN 10147 S220GD +Z275.
Bright White RAL 9010 (nominal) colour polyester coating – 15 micron coating for internal use
Bright White RAL 9010 (nominal) colour polyester coating – 25 micron coating for external use
- Galvanised Steel
- Intermediate 1 Nr SDIBSW into every trough
- End Laps 2 Nr SDIBSW into every trough
- Side Laps SDIBSW or pop-rivet at 450mm centres.
ISO9001, ISO14001 (materials)
All non-perforated roof decking achieves a Class 1 fire rating in accordance with BS 476: Part 7 and meet Class 0 requirements as laid out within current building regulations.
This deck is only manufactured in a solid or non-perforated format.
- General Use
The design and application of profiled roofing and cladding is covered by BS 5427 : Part 1 : 1996 Code of practice for the use of profiled sheet for roof and wall cladding on buildings. Part 1. Design.
Non-fragility requirements are determined by ACR(M)001:2000 Test for Fragility of Roofing Assemblies. (Second edition)
Calculate loads in accordance with: BS 6399 Part 2 : 1997 Code of Practice for wind loads. BS 6399 Part 3 :1988 Code of Practice for imposed roof loads (including snow and snow drifting).
- Structural Design
BS EN 1991 Eurocode 1: Basis of design and actions on structures
Part 1 Basis of design
Part 2 – 1 Densities, self-weight and imposed loads
Part 2 – 2 Actions on structures exposed to fire
Part 2 – 3 Snow loads
Part 2 – 4 Wind actionsBS EN 1993 Eurocode 3 : Design of steel structures
Part 1 – 3 Cold formed thin gauge members and sheeting
Get in touch
Contact us to discuss your next project, learn more about our roofing and cladding solutions or to see how we can become partners.