Standing seam roof & cladding system
The SpeedZip® standing seam roofing system is a ‘Zip Up’ roofing solution involving mechanically seaming a profiled side lap over a halter support system. Standing seam built up systems have been used throughout the construction industry for many decades providing a continuous weathertight roof with no end laps, and no exposed pierce fixings, thereby creating a roof or façade system offering outstanding performance, aesthetics and limitless design solutions.
Built up roofing and cladding systems have been used extensively throughout the industry for many decades offering a bespoke, lightweight, high quality, acoustic and quick to install roofing and cladding solution to commercial, industrial, educational, PFI, MOD, Prison Service, and agricultural construction market sectors.
Bespoke systems can be tailored to each project performance design brief for new build or refurbishment projects from:
- Single skin solutions for cold roof or flat to pitch over roofing refurbishment systems
- Complex acoustic reverberation or sound attenuation design requirements for leisure or school roofing & cladding systems
- Flexible and creative roof shapes from barrel vaulted, waveform, tapered, or ‘hockey stick’ shapes
- Prison Service Schemes where additional security mesh and plywood layers can be introduced
- All systems with U Values as low as 0.05 W/m2K and a range of differing materials and finishes.
With a vast arrange of materials, colours, and finishes SpeedZip® provides a sleek and elegant effect with the use of the innovative ‘Zip Up’ halter clip. The built up lightweight SpeedZip® is an ideal metal roofing and cladding system for both new build and refurbishment projects offering outstanding performance, durability and low maintenance for low pitched, curved or complex tapered roofing.
Available profiles & formats:
- 308* / 408 / 508* Profiles (* subject to minimum order quantities)
- Seam height 65mm
- Straight Low Pitched Roofs down to 1.5 degrees
- Curved and waveform shapes in self-curved, smooth curved, or crimp curved formats to suit all barrelled vaulted, ‘hockey-stick’ or waveform complex shapes with no requirement for unsightly micro-ribbing between the main ribs in the pan
- Tapered and radial bespoke sizes
- Perforated SpeedZip® cladding sheets for bespoke rainscreen systems for new build or refurbishment of hotel and car parking projects
Materials and finishes
Available Material, Gauges & Finishes:
- Aluminium – 0.9mm & 1.2mm
- Stucco Embossed, ARS, and PVdF or PVF2 finishes.
- Steel – 0.6mm & 0.7mm
- Leathergrain Plastisol, HPS200 Ultra, Colourcoat Prisma finishes.
- All materials and finishes available in a full range of colours.
We are firmly committed to provide the highest quality products, using prime and true gauge materials to ensure the performance of all of our systems.
Available engineered built up SpeedZip® standing seam metal roofing & cladding systems for New Build, Modular or Volumetric and Refurbishment projects:
- Over purlin liner systems both perforated and non-perforated
- Long spanning structural decking or tray systems
- Plywood deck / liner systems
- High Humidity roof systems for swimming pool projects
- High Security roof systems for MOD & Prison Service projects
- Flat to pitch / flat to curved refurbishment systems
- Over-roofing refurbishment systems
- SoundRoof acoustic sensitive systems for sound reverberation or absorption and acoustic attenuation for leisure and educational projects
- U-Values as low as 0.05 W/m2K
- Living Roof Green Roof Solution
- PV(Photovoltaic) or Solar Systems
Get in touch
Contact us to discuss your next project, learn more about our roofing and cladding solutions or to see how we can become partners.