The original secret fix standing seam metal roofing system
The double interlocking ribs and clips ensure strength and watertight integrity. In the 40 years since inception SpeedDeck secret fix roofing has become a worldwide proven system that offers fast, simple installation, with excellent performance and design flexibility.
Secret fix standing seam built up systems have been used throughout the construction industry for many decades, maintaining a straight-forward to design, straight-forward to install principle to provide a continuous weathertight roof with no end laps. In addition there are no exposed pierce fixings, therefore creating a simple strong roof or façade system offering outstanding performance and total versatility.
With over 40 years of pedigree and experience the SpeedDeck® secret fix standing seam metal roof system continues to offer:
- Outstanding performance
- Walkable, slim, contemporary and ‘cutting edge’ solutions
- Achieves straight, curved, barrel vaulted and waveform roof shape
Supplied in aluminium or steel with a vast range of colours and finishes, SpeedDeck® provide the perfect flexible solution for any designer with its ‘simple to design’ principle and for the contractor ‘simple to install’ ethos. With less perimeter components, slimmer verges, wider cover width and a simple clip system with no additional zipping up or mechanical seaming, the SpeedDeck® saves money and time and reduces the carbon footprint compared to any ‘Zip-Up’ standing seam system.
SpeedDeck® secret fix systems have been used extensively throughout the industry for many decades offering bespoke, lightweight, high quality, acoustic and quick to install roofing and cladding solutions to commercial, industrial, educational, PFI, MOD, Prison Service, PFI in the new build and refurbishment construction market sectors.
Profiles & Formats
- 510mm Profile width with main ribs at 255mm centres
- Seam height 45mm
- Straight Low Pitched Roofs down to 1.5 degrees
- Curved and waveform shapes in self-curved, smooth curved, or crimp curved formats to suit all barrelled vaulted, ‘hockey-stick’ or waveform complex shapes.
Benefits compared to ‘Zip-Up’ systems
SpeedDeck’s efficiency’s through design, manufacture, and installation compared to ‘Zip-Up’ systems:
- 510mm profile cover width ensures: 20% more product manufactured in the same timescale and 20% quicker to install on-site.
- 45mm rib or seam height provides: Slim, crisp and sharp perimeter details and 20mm material savings on cost of perimeter flashings.
- 50% more SpeedDeck Profile on a standard delivery vehicle due to profile efficiency: Reduces the amount of deliveries to site and reduction in carbon emissions
- No requirement for secondary ‘zipping up’ or mechanical seaming of the profile during installation
- Saves time on installation: Reducing cost.
- 255mm crown to crown dimensions provides additional strength for walkability: Designed to be walked on during installation and ensures crisp formation of waveform, ‘hockey stick’ or curved barrel vaulted roof shapes
- Less perimeter components: Quicker to install and material and delivery savings.
Material, Gauges & Finishes
- Aluminium – 0.9mm & 1.2mm
- Stucco Embossed, ARS, and PVdF or PVF2 finishes.
- Steel – 0.6mm & 0.7mm
- Leathergrain Plastisol, HPS200 Ultra, Colourcoat Prisma finishes
- All materials and finishes available in a full range of colours
We are firmly committed to provide the highest quality products, using prime and true gauge materials to ensure the performance of all of our systems.
Systems tailored to your project
Bespoke systems can be tailored to meet your needs for your new build, modular or refurbishment projects:
- Over purlin liner systems both perforated and non-perforated
- Long spanning structural decking or tray systems
- Plywood systems
- High Humidity roof systems for swimming pool projects
- High Security roof systems for MOD & Prison Service projects
- Flat to pitch / flat to curved conversion refurbishment systems
- Over-roofing refurbishment systems
- SoundRoof acoustic sensitive systems for sound reverberation or absorption and acoustic attenuation for leisure and school metal roofing projects
- U-Values as low as 0.05 W/m2K
- Living Roof Green Roof Solution
- PV (Photovoltaic) or Solar Systems
Get in touch
Contact us to discuss your next project, learn more about our roofing and cladding solutions or to see how we can become partners.