Our approach to overcladding
Omnis and its partners offer a complete design and installation service of the overcladding process.
Our process includes:
- Surveying – using the latest equipment to determine the accurate dimensions of the existing building in order to quantify the material requirements and method of installation required.
- Material selection – offering a wide range of products both in fenestration systems and cladding panel materials.
- Quotation – to accurately cover all requirements of the overcladding process including necessary access.
- Design – using the latest CAD technology linked to production to ensure accuracy and ease of installation.
- Manufacture – in-house at our well equipped workshop in St Helens using CNC work centres for speed and accuracy of machining.
- Handover – on time handover to the client of a completed project with all the necessary guarantees and maintenance documentation.
Our highly experienced project team will work closely with you and other stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the project to ensure maximum results are achieved. Our team will take into consideration design requirements such as thermal expansion and contraction, building sway and movement, thermal efficiency and lighting – thus designing a system which is unique and fitting to your project goals.
It’s not just about rails, panels and glazing – it’s about designing and delivering the right integrated solution for each project.
Once designed, we work closely with one of our recognised contractors who complement the system with their professionalism and attention to detail. On every project we appoint a Project Controller whose role is to ensure that all materials are scheduled and delivered timely in accordance with the agreed construction programme. All materials are supported with detailed guides about installation requirements and positions.
We continue to keep in close liaison with contractors to ensure we are aware of any site variations and to ensure that all elements of the systems are performing and functioning correctly. Every complete façades project that we undertake will come with this support, no matter how small or large.
Get in touch
Contact us to discuss your next project, our systems and products or to discuss a possible partnership.